you can use SDX MN app to perform some of validator and nominator activities from mobile. Some of current features include
- quick overview of validators and nominators statistics like rewards, pending claims
- ability claim rewards from mobile
- substrate wise wallet watcher (read only)
- nominator tool : find current validators offering best gains. You need to provide amount you wish to stake and number of validators to distribute your stake.
- basic color coded warnings about validators and nominators health
- Currently, app is finding pending claims for last 8 days. It’s more time consuming for server to check claims for more duration (21 days is max limit, I think). More delays cause bad human UI/UX experience. When we enable background periodic monitoring, that time, we can scan for all possible 21 days.
Future updates plan following stuff
- add complete staking statistic about validators and nominators as much as possible
- provide VPS system status like CPU/DISK/MEM (thanks to Dubs in exploring easiest and safest way to do this)
- background monitoring and alerts (eg. get alert for your nominator, when one of validator you have staked, have increased fee %, or get alert for your validator when it’s rank goes down to some defined threshold)
- it should be possible to create a twitter line communication channel between validator and it’s nominators. But need to check with community for it’s need
web app : https://sdx-mn.web.app/
android playstore : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.pk8420.sdx_mn
Just thought of creating a separate thread, so that information related to SDX MN app can be collected at one place.